2019 Kohler Engine XTX775
Call for Price
Kiss oil changes goodbye.
The XTX Series™ engine for walk-behind mowers and utility equipment never needs an oil change - just check the oil level before each use. It's built tough to the core and boasts professional-grade features for tackling tough jobs.
- Never requires an oil change - just check oil level before each use
- Enjoy effortless, no-prime starts thanks to our Smart-Choke™ and Easy-Pull™ technology
- Easy pours and less spilling with Accu-Fill® fuel tank's 45% larger angled fuel neck
- Consistent-Cut™ technology maintains engine speed for a cleaner turf cut, even in tough mowing conditions
- Cast-iron cylinder liners add durability and engine protection
- Engine type: Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Model: XTX775
- Displacement (cc): 10.6 (173)
- Bore in (mm): 2.7 (70)
- Stroke in (mm): 1.8 (45)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 7.75 (10.5)
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 26.9 (12.2)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 0.625 (0.59)
- Lubrication: Splash
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 17.1 x 13.9 x 11
- Backpressure Limit: 40
- Certified Power ft lbs (Nm): 7.46 (10.11)
- Certified RPM: 2800
- Engine Type: Consumer
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.7 in. (70mm) x 1.8 in. (45mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 7.46 hp (10.11 kW)
- 7.75 ft.lb. (10.5 Nm)
- 17.1 in.
- 13.9 in.
- 11 in.
- 26.9 lb. (12.2 kg)