2019 Kohler Engine KD625-3
Call for Price
Our air-cooled diesel engines are engineered with state-of-art air filters to increase durability, and lengthen service intervals. Couple all of that with the engine's cast iron cylinder liners and you've got a machine that doesn't know how to quit.
- New rugged design for the most extreme conditions
- Equipped with a larger air filtration cartridge with increased capacity
- Cyclonic separator with one-way valve for dust discharge
- New integrated sound dampener provide reduced noise levels
- Engine type: Four-stroke, integral fan air cooling, aluminum alloy independent head, electric start, direction injection
- Model: KD625-3
- HP (kW): 36.9(27.5)
- Displacement (cc): 114.1 (1870)
- Bore in (mm): 3.7 (95)
- Stroke in (mm): 3.5 (88)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 84.8 (115)
- Compression Ratio: 17.0:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 374.6 (170)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 5.3 (5)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 30.3 x 20.7 x 24.1
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 1
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, integral fan air cooling, aluminum alloy independent head, electric start, direction injection
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.7 in. (95mm) x 3.5 in. (88mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 36.9 hp (27.5 kW)
- 84.8 ft.lb. (115 Nm)
- 30.3 in.
- 20.7 in.
- 24.1 in.
- 374.6 lb. (170 kg)