2017 Briggs & Stratton 6.75 ft-lbs Gross Torque (126M) Instart Series
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton InStart® lithium-ion electric starting engine. Our easiest starting engine-ever. InStart is the world’s first walk-behind lawn mower engine to combine the power of gas and the starting reliability of lithium-ion battery technology. Unlike traditional lead acid batteries, the InStart lithium-ion battery last up to 3 times longer and can provide enough power to meet the needs of most homeowners for an entire season on a single charge. It charges fully in one hour delivering up to 75 starts, or ten minutes of rapid recharging provides up to 20 starts. InStart has the power you need with the reliable starting you want. Optional feature includes Just Check & Add™, never change the oil!
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 6.75 ft-lbs, gross
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163 cc
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Length (in): 13.8 in
- Width (in): 12.5 in
- Height (in): 10.1 in
- Weight (lbs): 18.8 lbs
- Bore (in): 2.69 in
- Stroke (in): 1.75 in
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.27 gal
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15.0 oz
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Starter: Lithium-Ion Electric Start
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Paper Element
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: N/A
- Certified Power Rating: Download Power Curve
- Marketing Model: 126M
- Starts in 2 attempts – or we'll fix it for free.*
- The world's first lawn mower engine to combine the power of gas and the starting reliability of lithium-ion battery technology.
- Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer: Safeguards engines against ethanol damage and maintains fuel stability for up to 3 years.
- Use E10 or Less Engine Fuel: Look Before you pump fuel into your lawn mower and help avoid engine damage. Do not use any fuel containing greater than 10 percent ethanol (E10) in the engine on your outdoor power equipment.
- Torque: the True Measure of Lawn Mowing Power: Cubic centimeters (cc) only measure the size of the engine on your lawn mower or outdoor power equipment. Torque measures the power that rotates the blade. Maximize your mowing power.
- Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Management System: Reduces harmful yard debris.
- Super Lo-Tone™ Engine Muffler: A quieter lawn mowing experience.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Engine Design: OHV engines run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- Optional: New for 2016! InStart® Featuring Just Check & Add™, Never Change the Oil!: InStart® Featuring Just Check & Add™, Never Change the Oil!
- 163 cc
- 6.75 ft-lbs, gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.27 gal
- Starting System
- Lithium-Ion Electric Start
- 13.8 in
- 12.5 in
- 10.1 in
- 18.8 lbs