2017 Briggs & Stratton 18.0 Gross HP** (40S7) Professional Series V-Twin
Call for Price
World-class performance – time after time. With commercial-grade power, easy starting and quiet operation, the Professional Series riding mower engine delivers great results for your toughest jobs. And it keeps delivering, because these Briggs & Stratton mower engines are built to last with our exclusive Advanced Debris Management System, chrome-plated exhaust valves and other durable features.
- HP (gross) **: 18.0 gross
- Engine Displacement (cc): 656 cc
- Number of Cylinders: V-Twin
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Length (in): 19.1 in
- Width (in): 18.2 in
- Height (in): 14.3 in
- Weight (lbs): 84 lbs
- Bore (in): 2.97 in
- Stroke (in): 2.89 in
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A gal
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Capacity (oz): 64.0 oz
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Starter: Electric Start
- Muffler: N/A
- Air Filter: Dual Element Cartridge with Advanced Debris Management
- Certified Power Rating: Download Power Curve
- Marketing Model: 40S7
- Professional Series™ rider mower engines: Single cylinder and V-twin engines offer the best of both worlds: world-class endurance and power.
- Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer: Safeguards engines against ethanol damage and maintains fuel stability for up to 3 years.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Use E10 or Less Engine Fuel: Look Before you pump fuel into your lawn mower and help avoid engine damage. Do not use any fuel containing greater than 10 percent ethanol (E10) in the engine on your outdoor power equipment.
- Full Pressure Lube System: Cooler operation and longer life.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover: Easy access for filter changes
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Engine Design: OHV engines run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- Optional: Electriconic Fuel Management: Starts as consistently as your car.
- 656 cc
- 18.0 gross
- Fuel Capacity
- N/A gal
- Starting System
- Electric Start
- 19.1 in
- 18.2 in
- 14.3 in
- 84 lbs