2017 Briggs & Stratton 15.50 Gross HP** (31R7)
Call for Price
A job well done at a great value. That's what PowerBuilt™ Series riding lawn mower engines deliver time after time. With a highly functional design featuring OHV (Overhead Valve) technology along with a simple-to-maintain configuration, PowerBuilt™ small engines stand the test of time in meeting your basic riding mower needs.
- HP (gross) **: 15.50 gross
- Engine Displacement (cc): 500 cc
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 18.9 in
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 15.5 in
- Height (in): 12.9 in
- Weight (lbs): 77 lbs
- Bore (in): 3.56 in
- Stroke (in): 3.06 in
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A gal
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Capacity (oz): 48.0 oz
- Starter: Electric start, recoil optional
- Air Filter: Cartridge Air Cleaner with Advanced Debris Management
- Muffler: Optional
- Certified Power Rating: Download Power Curve
- Marketing Model: 31R7
- Use E10 or Less Engine Fuel: Look Before you pump fuel into your lawn mower and help avoid engine damage. Do not use any fuel containing greater than 10 percent ethanol (E10) in the engine on your outdoor power equipment.
- Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer: Safeguards engines against ethanol damage and maintains fuel stability for up to 3 years.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Engine Design: OHV engines run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover: Easy access for filter changes
- Optional: Anti-Vibration System - AVS®: Provides a smoother ride and more comfort.
- 500 cc
- 15.50 gross
- Fuel Capacity
- N/A gal
- Starting System
- Electric start, recoil optional
- 18.9 in
- 15.5 in
- 12.9 in
- 77 lbs